- HEAVY-DUTY AND EASY TO PRESS - Manufactured from high-grade cast iron, the Uno Casa 8-inch tortilla press is guaranteed to serve you for a lifetime. With a sleek, leveled surface, corn and flour dough are easy to press evenly into the perfect shape for an Instagramable meal. Just make sure not to press too hard!
- READY TO GO - Need dinner in a hurry? Our tortilla maker is pre-seasoned and ready as soon as you take it out of the box. We've even included 100 pieces of parchment paper to start you off.
- MULTIPURPOSE - More than just a taco press, it makes all your kitchen recipes come to life. Patacones, mini pie shells, tostones, dumplings, rotis, chapatis, empanadas, arepas, and more - whatever you feel like wrapping today.
- INSPIRED BY TRUE MEXICAN TRADITIONS - We want you to enjoy cooking and serving Mexican food to your family. Who doesn't get excited about Taco Tuesday? You can use both corn or all-purpose flour to make your tortillas and flatbreads, but let your all-purpose flour dough rest a little bit first to avoid shrinkage.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES - The large, 8-inch tortilla press, an extra screw set, and 100 pieces of parchment paper rounds.
I Was Worried How This Tortillera Will Turn Out Because I Like To See Them Fist But Im So Happy And Satisfied That I Purchased This Bad Boy. I Was Looking For One Of These To Make Homemade Tortillas Because Mine Broke, And I LOVE It!!!!! It Makes My Tortillas Very Thin, A Good Size Tortilla And Easy To Use. If Your Looking To Make Make Homemade Tortillas, THIS IS IT!!!!! The Best And Well Worth $30 I Have Spent!!!!
Received our press on schedule and was delighted to find it better than expectations. The press is easy to use and while it is a bit heavy(8lbs) it does a remarkable job. Thanks for an excellent product.
My daughter bought this to make shells for my Mexican theme birthday party, it was so much fun to use and the shells was so much better than store bought. She let me use it and again it was so easy and fun, so I bought one, I gave her the new one and kept the one that attended my party for myself. The variation on shells is crazy and really enhance your party/dinning experience. Lastly, well made great product!
I really like its traditional style. Tortillas came out great! Use a cut plastic bag to line the press. Tortillas stick to the wax paper sheets it comes with. Also recommended watching a YouTube video. Good one by “ views on the road “
There's a bit of a learning curve with it, with how big you make your tortilla balls, and where they are placed. Don't need to press too hard either or it will make the tortillas way too thin. Once you figure it out though, it's much better than manually pressing them with a cutting board (that was murder on my shoulders!) So happy to have this now.