- Traditional bean from El Salvador
- Non-GMO Trans fat-free and cholesterol-free
- Anyone who loves the food of El Salvador will know the "frijol rojo de seda," or red silk bean. It looks somewhat like a small red kidney bean, but it has a silky, smooth texture and sweet flavor.
- These red beans are essential to central American cuisine.
- This tasty bean is used in traditional dishes like Sopa de Frijoles, Sopa Salvadoreña, Frijoles Molidos and Platanos con Frijoles y crema
Just received my pack of beans, what a RIP OF I'm lucky if this bag of beans are anywhere close to 20oz an it says it is supposed to be 32oz yaright not even close ..DONT WAISTE UR MONEYCOULD HAVE DONE BETTER IF i went to the grocery store an just bought 4 bags would have been a lot more then this sad so sadMay 22, 2020 UPDATEAfter I looked all over for a bigger bag of these beans , with NO results and also After I cleaned an cooked these beans I must say I WAS WRONG THESE are some very tasty an CLEAN beans Ive ever had ...I must apologize for my last posting thanks you ...Will buy again
Have I ever tasted red beans as delicious as these? Nope. Bunches of these are in my pantry now. I can't imagine using any other red bean ever again.
I haven’t cooked them as yet but these beans came in great condition. They were a good price.