- Nutivas all-natural cold filtration process yields a pure, light-tasting, nutrient-rich, non-hydrogenated oil without the use of hexane or other dangerous chemicals
- Nutiva USDA Certified Organic, non-GMO, Cold-Filtered, Unrefined, Fair Trade Ecuadorian Red Palm Oil is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin E, beta-carotene, tocotrienols, and tocopherols
- Ideal addition to Whole30, vegetarian, vegan, whole food, paleo-friendly, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets
- Delicious buttery oil colored red by the highest Vitamin A & E levels of any plant-based oil is just right for soups, sauces, and sauteing
- Nutiva stringently adheres to USDA guidelines and partners with small, well-established, organic family farms in Ecuador to source and process responsibly harvested red palm fruit with absolutely no deforestation, habitat destruction, or monocropping for Fair for Life Certified red palm oil
Nutiva Organic Red Palm Oil is a versatile and nutrient-dense culinary ingredient, perfect for including in your kitchen. Its rich orange color reveals the presence of antioxidants, vitamins A and E, beta-carotene, and rare tocotrienols and tocopherols making it a nourshing and versatile food for any fridge or pantry. Unlike other red palm oils on the market, Nutiva’s Red Palm Oil is a fairly traded product, sustainably grown on small family farms in Ecuador that have been worked by the same families for several generations. This socially aware and ethical approach to farming assures that Nutiva's Red Palm Oil is orangutan friendly and does not contribute to rain forest deforestation or habitat destruction. Nutiva processes responsibly grown palm fruit using a proprietary cold-filtration process, never hexane or other dangerous chemicals, to remove any strong flavor while retaining the nutrients. The result is an unrefined red palm oil with a mild carrot-like flavor and a rich, buttery texture just right for use in soups, sauces and sautéing. It also turns regular popcorn into delicious and healthy movie theater-style popcorn. No wonder this ancient food is still recognized as a wholesome addition to vegetarian, vegan, whole food, paleo-friendly, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets! Nutiva was founded in 1999 with a single purpose in mind - to Revolutionize the Way the World Eats. Our role is to produce and promote organic, nutrient-dense foods that are good for you and good for the planet. Social and environmental responsibility is a core part of Nutiva’s culture and business. From sourcing organic products, to obtaining fair trade certification, to greening our facilities and operations, to funding tree planting at schools in our local community, we are constantly seeking ways to better protect our environment and ensure a better quality of life for employees, customers, and the communities we serve.