Skip to content
Our Sale Will End In
Avail 10% Discount Using "SALE10"Shop Now
- Peppery bite and a sweet, slightly minty aroma
- Also known as wild marjoram, oregano is a member of the mint family
- A classic in tomato-based recipes like pizza or pasta sauce and minestrone
- Use 1 tsp. Oregano Leaves in place of 2 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
- Our oregano makes for a delicious, zesty addition to any tomato dish, scrambled eggs and omelets, chicken, fish and pork, cooked vegetables, vinaigrettes and more.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device