Skip to content
Our Sale Will End In
Avail 10% Discount Using "SALE10"Shop Now
- Is perfect for authentic Mexican desserts
- A thick, dark syrup or paste made from caramelized sugar and milk traditionally goat's milk
- It's used in Mexico and in some South American countries primarily as a dessert by itself or as a topping for ice cream or fruit
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device