- 100% COLOMBIAN ARABICA COFFEE: Pure Arabica Colombian coffee. No blends. Features a medium roast & grind, which produces a smooth balanced body with notes of sweetness. Sello Rojo coffee is freshly roasted and vacuum-sealed at the origin to preserve its freshness, lush aroma, and gourmet rich flavor
- BEHIND THE BEANS: Sello Rojo's coffee is sourced directly from family farms that take pride in their meticulously hand-picked coffee beans. Harvested at their peak, our roasted coffee beans are pristinely washed and sundried to perfection. All production occurs at the source, taking artisanal care to achieve our coveted EXCELSO grading classification
- COFFEE'S PRIME CLIMATE: The Andes Green Mountains provide the perfect recipe of elevation, soil, and climate for our coffee's globally recognized quality. Cafe Sello Rojo is committed to 100% Colombian coffee, never blended with lower quality coffees
- THE BEST BREW: For the finest brewing experience, scoop one leveled tablespoon of Cafe Sello Rojo Colombian coffee ground per small cup of water into your filter. Pour hot (not boiling) water over in uniform, circular movements until fully soaked. To extend shelf life, please store in an opaque, airtight container in a cool place (preferably refrigerated)
- SMOOTH & FLAVORFUL COFFEE: A staple since 1933, Cafe Sello Rojo medium roast coffee is a household brand in the country known for superior coffee beans - Includes 2 packs of 8.8-ounce bags
Best ground coffee money can buy.
Although in Colombia this coffee is considered the "cheap" brand, it taste better than those considered more sophisticated & expensive. The aroma is out of this world dried & brewed. The taste is not overpowering but smooth. You enjoy every sip of it.
Great tasting robust coffee. Better than any Starbucks Coffee or store bought.If you like great coffee, buy Sello Rojo.
Delivered in very good time at a great price, it came as described and was transported back to Sydney where I was waiting in anticipation. This coffee is sooooo nice. I tried it first when travelling in Colombia and I wasn't even a coffee drinker back then - 40 plus years and tea was only for me. Sello Rojo is smooth with no bitter aftertaste that so many coffees leave you with. Muchisimas gracias guys at Colcafe - hasta la proxima....Michael
Great Colombian coffee, recommended to me by a native of Colombia. The 8.8oz is a super small package, though. When properly made, you'll get only up to 5 cups of coffee . Definitely go for a bigger bag.